Date Tate is the founder and CEO of EliteFTS one of the largest education and equipment companies in the world. EliteFTS has been educating and outfitting some of the strongest athletes in the world for over 20-years. Dave’s journey started as an elite powerlifter. He was one of the original “founding fathers” at Westside Barbell and at his best totaled 2205lbs. Only after a series of injuries and having to retire form the sport did Dave turn his eyes on the business world. Today Dave runs a multi-million dollar fitness empire and continues to educate, motivate, and inspire millions around the world.
- Turning educational failure into success.
- How following your passion can create the driving force needed for success.
- The beginning of EliteFTS
- How selling equipment was NOT what he intended
- Giving back through education
- The backbone of the business of EliteFTS
- Dave’s day to day role
- How vision and core values paly a huge roll in the foundation of EliteFTS
- The future and what on the horizon
- The Fixing Dave Tate Project
- Dave Biggest mistakes
- Advice for anyone trying to make it big in the industry!
This episode is brought to you by
Varsity House Gym
a world leader in strength & conditioning.
For more information go to www.varsityhousegym.com.
To attend a Business of Strength Mentorship and turn your passion into a real profession head over to: www.strengthentrepreneurs.com
Thank you to everyone who listens we truly appreciate it! Please take the time to leave a FIVE STAR iTunes review.