In this episode Joe and Dan speak to marketing expert and founding member of SportsMemorabilia.com, Mike Gallucci. During the call Mike sheds light on how he took a small online operation to a global brand. He takes us along the ride from initial “start-up” to eventually being purchased by a billion dollar brand! Get insight on how he turned his passion for sports into his profession.
- Today’s marketing landscape
- Marketing tips for small businesses
- Getting a start-up purchased
- His passion for business development
- How he turned an internship into a career
- How SEO and Organic Search works
- Exclusive Partnering with Pro Athletes
- The life and mind of a cereal entrepreneur
This episode is brought to you by
Varsity House Gym
a world leader in strength & conditioning.
For more information go to www.varsityhousegym.com.
To attend a Business of Strength Mentorship and turn your passion into a real profession head over to: www.strengthentrepreneurs.com
Thank you to everyone who listens we truly appreciate it! Please take the time to leave a FIVE STAR iTunes review.