In this episode Joe and Dan talk about how to create an amazing first impression with your trial on-board. They will break down their step by step process for, delivering exceptional value, building in accountability, developing a great client/coach relationship, and converting them to full memberships. The on-board is the first step, and most important step, of any client’s journey in your gym. This episode will give you the tools to develop your own on-board that will increase conversions and retention.
- Five rules for designing a reliable, consistent, and effective on-boarding program that WILL generate you more money and retain more clients.
- An example of a great on-board program that you can customize and use with your members immediately.
- Sample emails to use during your On-Boarding process.
- BONUS: A genuine “Thank You” note and gift you need to send at the end of your On-Board that will blow people away!
- What’s the right offer to close the deal.
- How to follow up after the sale.
- How their own on-board went from a bad first date to an all-star experience!
Connect with Joe & Dan
- Joe @coachjoestrong
- Dan @dan_goodman78
This episode is brought to you by
Varsity House Gym
a world leader in strength & conditioning.
For more information go to www.varsityhousegym.com.
To attend a Business of Strength Mentorship and turn your passion into a real profession head over to: businessofstrength.com
Thank you to everyone who listens we truly appreciate it! Please take the time to leave a FIVE STAR iTunes review.