• How getting beat in the weight room by girls fueled his fire.
• Falling into education and finding human performance.
• Marks philosophy on training. Training is like surfing…You can only take what the waves give you.
• No template training.
• Learning how to choose the right time to go hard and the right time to recover.
• Working with 8,000 soldiers at Fort Carson.
• How his program helped prevent a ton of injuries and started winning over the military brass.
• Free the minds of your athletes.
• The “art” of coaching to remove the Xs & Os.
• Working with our coach “Sarge” Sean Mathis when he was in the Army.
• Working with the Denver Broncos
• Competing in strongman for over a decade.
• His newest project Yoke & Stone & Teaching High School S&C
This episode is brought to you by
Varsity House Gym
a world leader in strength & conditioning.
For more information go to www.varsityhousegym.com.
To attend a Business of Strength Mentorship and turn your passion into a real profession head over to: www.strengthentrepreneurs.com
Thank you to everyone who listens we truly appreciate it! Please take the time to leave a FIVE STAR iTunes review.