In this episode Joe and Dan speak to world champion powerlifter turned Strength Entrepreneur Matt Wenning. Matt tell his story of how he transformed himself from a youth athlete into a champion powerlifter. Matt discusses his time as a collegiate and NFL strength coach and how/why he decided to start his own company. We talk about the business of Wenning Strength including his gym Ludus Magnus, his work helping fireman reduce injuries and stress, to his days as a military contractor working with elite military operators. Matt’s no nonsense blue collar approach to his brand is what attracts many people to want to work with him. In his words “I’m just trying to be the most badass dude I can be!” Matt is a true example of someone who has turned their passion into a profession.
- Becoming a powerlifter from a small town in the mid-west.
- Foregoing playing football to pursue powerlifting.
- His time as a collegiate and NFL strength coach.
- Starting his own gym Ludus Magnus
- The mindset of a champion strength entrepreneur.
- Working with military operators.
- How his training has help improve the lives of many fireman while saving towns millions.
- Creating his own equipment line.
- Creating an online presence and being friends with some of the strongest guys on the planet.
- His marketing plan of being the most badass dude in the world.
This episode is brought to you by
Varsity House Gym
a world leader in strength & conditioning.
For more information go to www.varsityhousegym.com.
To attend a Business of Strength Mentorship and turn your passion into a real profession head over to: www.strengthentrepreneurs.com
Thank you to everyone who listens we truly appreciate it! Please take the time to leave a FIVE STAR iTunes review.